The owner of the processing of personal data collected through the Site is DOMUS PARFUM S.r.l.
- Definition of Cookies
- Cookies are small text strings that the websites you visit send to the device you are using (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same websites the next time you visit, allowing the identification of your device for as long as the cookie is valid or registered. Cookies may be subject to prior consent.
- Cookies perform several functions and allow you to navigate the Site efficiently, remembering your preferences and improving your browsing experience. They can also help to personalize the advertisements you see while browsing and the marketing activities directed to you, ensuring that they are tailored to your interests and preferences.
- You can change your cookie settings at any time. Please find below more information about the cookies used by the Website and how to manage your cookie settings.
- You can change your cookie settings at any time.
- Types of cookies used
- When you connect to the Site via your browser, cookies may be installed on your device in order to recognize your device, to ensure that you can use the Site for the duration of the cookie's validity period and to collect information about your access to the Site.
- While browsing the Site, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal that are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements (e.g.: images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site he/she is visiting may reside. There may be, therefore, under this profile:
- First-party cookies, sent directly by the Controller to the user's device.
- Third-party cookies, coming from a third party but sent on behalf of the Controller.
- Depending on the purpose for which the cookies are used, they can be distinguished as follows:
- Technical Cookies: their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data (random numbers generated by the server), necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Site; they are not stored in a persistent way on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed. The use of these cookies is aimed at the security and improvement of the service offered.
In particular, the Owner uses the following cookies:
Analytics Cookies: the Owner uses analytics cookies in order to analyze the number of users and how they use the Site, information that is collected in aggregate form.
- Profiling cookies: profiling cookies are designed to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertisements in line with the user's preferences when browsing the web or to improve the browsing experience. These cookies can only be used for these purposes with the user's consent.
- Management of cookies via browser settings
- Almost all Internet browsers allow you to check what cookies are on your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning each time a cookie is installed. In some cases, however, failure to install a cookie may mean that you cannot use certain sections of the Site.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- If you use a mobile device, please refer to its instruction manual to find out how to manage cookies.
- For more information on cookies, including how to view cookies that have been set on your device, how to manage them and how to delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org .