IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679 ("GDPR")
- Owner and person responsible for the processing of Personal Data
- DOMUS PARFUM S.r.l., with registered office at via Leopardi, 8, 20123, Milan, Italy, VAT no. 10050250967 (hereinafter referred to as "DOMUS PARFUM" or the "Personal Data Controller"), as data controller, will process your personal data provided through shop.venti4.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") in compliance with the applicable data protection and privacy laws and this privacy statement.
- DOMUS PARFUM
- Subject matter and methods of processing
- The Data Controller shall process the personal data that you have communicated or legitimately obtained ("Personal Data"). In particular, the following Personal Data are processed:
- Restricted Area Data: when creating an account, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Data, in particular your first name, last name and mobile phone number, which are necessary to successfully complete the registration process and to use the relevant services of the Website. The provision of your email address is optional.
- Payment Data: in the event of the purchase of products, payment data, including identification details, shall also be processed in accordance with the relevant legislation in force.
- Contact Data: if you wish to ask DOMUS PARFUM questions by email, your email address and the content of the message sent will be processed. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary in order to reply to the communication received. The conferment of further data must be considered absolutely optional.
- Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to consult the Site acquire, for the sole duration of the connection, identification data that are neither permanently stored nor collected. Such data, due to their nature, could however allow, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify the Users. These are: IP addresses or the names of the computers used by the connected Users, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters. Such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against DOMUS PARFUM, its assignees or third parties.
-Personal Data processing for the purposes of this notice means any operation or set of operations carried out with the help of automated processes and applied to Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- We inform you that such Personal Data will be processed manually and/or with the support of computer or telematic means.
- Purpose and legal basis for processing
- DOMUS PARFUM shall process your Personal Data for the achievement of specific purposes and only in the presence of a specific legal basis provided by the applicable law on privacy and personal data protection. In particular, DOMUS PARFUM will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal bases apply:
- you have given your free, specific, informed, unambiguous and express consent to the processing;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- in the presence of a legitimate interest of DOMUS PARFUM;
- DOMUS PARFUM is required by law to process Personal Data.
- The following table lists the purposes for which your Personal Data are processed by DOMUS PARFUM and the legal basis on which the processing is based.
. . . . . Consent of the user . . Consent of the person concerned
Purpose of processing Legal basis
To enable you to use all the features of the Site properly. Execution of a contract
Assessment of liability in the event of computer crimes or Site malfunctions, as well as prevention and/or detection of fraudulent or illegal activities in relation to the services provided on the Site. Legitimate interest Legitimate interest
Responding to a question from the data subject Execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject
Registration to the reserved area and use of the relative services Execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the person concerned
Management of purchase orders, payments and related administrative activities Execution of a contract
Fulfillment of legal, regulatory or EU obligations Legal obligation
For the sending, by DOMUS PARFUM, of commercial communications, carried out using "traditional" methods (such as calls with operator, post) or by means of "automated" contact systems (such as sms and email). Consent of the person concerned
Consent of the person concerned
Analysis of the propensity to use the products and services offered by DOMUS PARFUM, as well as the definition of individual and group profiles. Consent of the person concerned Consent of the person concerned
- The provision of your Personal Data is necessary in all cases where processing is carried out on the basis of a legal obligation or in order to perform a contract to which you are a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. In such cases, your refusal may make it impossible for DOMUS PARFUM to carry out the purpose for which the Personal Data are collected.
- The provision of your Personal Data is instead voluntary for the pursuit of the other purposes indicated in the table. Failure to provide your consent in relation to the latter purposes will have no effect on the conclusion of the contract. The compulsory or optional nature of the provision will be specified at the time of collection.
- Recipients of Personal Data
- Your Personal Data may be made accessible, for the purposes mentioned above:
- to employees and collaborators of DOMUS PARFUM, acting as data processors;
- third party companies or other subjects, such as third party suppliers of payment services, couriers, who perform outsourcing activities on behalf of DOMUS PARFUM, in their capacity as external data processors;
- to third parties, business partners of DOMUS PARFUM mainly operating in the product sectors related to the business of the same, for direct marketing purposes in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR after obtaining its consent
- Transfer of Personal Data
- Your Personal Data will be processed within the European Union and stored on servers in the cloud, within the European Union.
- Personal Data Retention Period
-Personal Data processed for the above purposes shall be kept in accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been fulfilled.
- Your Personal Data will normally be kept until you withdraw your consent.
- Rights of data subjects
- Pursuant to Articles 15 - 21 of the GDPR, in relation to the Personal Data disclosed, you have the right to:
- access and request a copy;
- request rectification;
- request erasure;
- obtain restriction of processing;
- object to processing;
- receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data without hindrance to another data controller; where technically feasible;
- have the data communicated to you by a third party.